- BPM (Business Process Management) : Refers to activities involved in defining what a business entity does, who is responsible, to what standard a business process should be completed and how the success of a business process can be determined.
- BPR (Business Process Re-Engineering) : is the practice of rethinking and redesigning the way work is done to better support an organization’s mission and reduce costs. Reengineering starts with a high-level assessment of the organization’s mission, strategic goals, and customer needs.
- Developing of KPI : is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives. Organizations use KPIs at multiple levels to evaluate their success at reaching targets.
- Dashboard System – In order to ascertainment the achievement of the company performance.
- Organization Assessment : This is a planned systematic review of an organization’s processes, work environment and organizational structure with the constant changing work environment, there is a periodic need to review how jobs are defined, departments organized, processes structured and problems managed.
ISO Series & others Management System
- ISO 37001 : Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 9001 : Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 : Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 : Occupational Health and Safety
- IATF 16949 : International Automotive Task Force
- ISO 31000 : Risk Management System
- ISO 19600 : Compliance Management System
- SMK3 : Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja
- SMKP : Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan Pertambangan
- PAS 99 : Integrated Management System
- Core Tools : Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), Statistical Process Control (SPC) & Root Cause Analysis and Reporting Methods.
- 7 QC Tools : is a designation given to a fixed set of graphical techniques identified as being most helpful in troubleshooting issues related to quality.
- Quality Control Circle (QCC) : is a participatory management technique that enlists the help employees in solving problems related to their own jobs. Circles are formed of employee working together in an operation who meet at intervals to discuss problems of quality and to devise solutions for improvements.
- Total Productive Maintenance : is a system of maintaining and improvring the integrity of production and quality systems through the machines, equipment, processess and employees that add business value to an organization.
- Visual Management System : is a business management technique employed in many places where information is communicated by using signals instead of texts or other written instruction.
- HR System : Assessment, Job Description, Company Culture, Design TNA, Work Load Analysis, Recruitment.